Movie day was great! We watched "The Hate you Give" which led to an awesome conversation. The girls learned how to react if pulled over by the police, learned positive characteristics about themselves, & how to handle difficult classmates.
TIPS- If pulled over...
- Comply with the officer (follow all reasonable/appropriate instructions given by the officer WITHOUT A SASSY ATTITUDE).
- Turn on your voice recorder BEFORE the officer arrives at your window.
- Keep your hands where the officer can see them and NO sudden movements.
- Take notes of the officer (Facial features, badge numbers etc).
- Remember, if you disagree with the officer, you can always state your case in court.
- Last but not least, make sure everyone in the car is aware of these tips too.
Until next time!
Images are NOT for Public use.